Tuesday, November 27, 2007

they're back bitches.

I have been searching for hours for this video. and thus, i say again, I LOVE YOUTUBE. I give you a 38 second video preview of Simple Plan's upcoming video 'When I'm Gone'. The song is amazing. Better than I last heard it in acoustic. Thank Jme. ilyy. But, enjoy.

when i'm gone video snippet

Their self-titled album debuts January 29th 2008. Their first single is "When I'm Gone", which is available on iTunes. You can pre-order the album at Lala.com. Some song titles include "Your Love Is A Lie", "Generation", "No Love", "The End" and more. Album produced by Dave Fortman. I'm still not happy. WHY DOES PEREZ HILTON GET TO BE IN THE VIDEO AND I DON'T? lmfao.


my bby. pierre bouvier. still say he's not good looking?
look at them amazing new tatts.

No comments: