Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm back again;

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

So yeah, in the spirit of Christmas, I'll post something Christmas-y. I don't celebrate it by the way, just wanting to clear it up, some people've been asking, 'OMG, why aren't you excited for Christmas??' So yeahh. There you have it.

Here's my Christmas playlist, in order;
1. My Christmas Wishlist - Simple Plan
2. Mary Did You Know - Clay Aiken
3. My Girlfriend - The Click Five
4. x12 Days Of xMASx - From First to Last
5. The Great Holy - Kelly Clarkson
6. 12 Days of Christmas - Relient K
7. Christmassacre - From First to Last
8. Proud Of Your Boy - Clay Aiken

take a listen, maybe you'll like them. Simple Plan remains my first because I like the lyrics and the catchy tune, but if you're more of a scene thy of person, I'd suggest you listen to Christmassacre by From First to Last. Pretty much amazing.

So yeah, more elaborate stuff on my Xanga. take a look if you like. But I'll post my presents here b/c I like them a whole lot.

pressie

pressie2

pressie3

pressie4

pressie5

adfghjkl. zomg i'm going for my bengkel tomorrow. fuck yeah. one step closer to get my driver's lisence. now, i'm heading over to my cousin's place for a little party. taa-taa.

No comments: