Sunday, June 7, 2009

SusuTheRetardedBestMateTagkanSaya;

1 . Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
:D

2 . How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
'God, I wish I could sleep like this everyday!'

3 . Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
SUSEHH :D

4 . Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
I hope not.

5 . Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Yes.

6 . Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
duh.

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
of course dear, why do you ask?

8 . What does your last text message SAY ?
-

9 . What are you thinking about right NOW ?
I cari pasal myself. Why was I so keen? Now I regret big time.

1o . Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
YES. Better if my name was known :/

11 . What was the time you went to bed last night ?
pukul dua pagi.

12 . Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Catch Up.

13 . Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
WOW, you read my mind! Come here you :D

14 . Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Susehhh.

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz .
1 . Sue (tag balik)
2 . Aiman
3 . YShuian
4 . Alana
5 . Felix
6 . Teo
7 . MJ
8 . Tiffany
9 . Rachel Lee Ju Dei
10. Jon Low

15 . Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
some japanesse, lalafied guy :D

16 . Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
ask Harry and gang la.

17 . If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
HAHAHHAA. DISASTEERR.

18 . What is no.1 studying?
Psychology :D will become my personal one when i graduate :D

19 . When was the last time you chatted with THEM ?
A while for a few.

20 . IS no.4 SINGLE ?
I think so! But I hope not anymore dear! :D

21 . Say something about no.2 .
MOOOO. One of my best mates :D

22 . What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
LMFAO. AHAHAHA.

23 . Describe no.9 .
I miss her! :(

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT ?
Laugh.

25 . Do you like NO.8 ?
one of my best mates! :D

No comments: