Thursday, December 31, 2009

too-oh-oh-nyne;

so another year has passed. it's definately a year that i'll remember. 2009 has taught me to alot of things, some which i hold dear to my heart, some for laughs and some to share with everyone. the acts of stupidity and curiosity is what i'll learn from and take on with me to 2010. it's been a fun year. to the people i've come to call my friends and to those who i now call retards, love you all and i hope 2010 treats you right :) it has been a year of firsts and reencounters for me but i wouldn't change it for the world. so here are my pick this year of what i saw through my eyes and i hope it makes you smile as it does me.










you didn' t think i'd actually upload MY pictures up here did you? :)













i hear the fireworks already. happy 2010 everyone :) much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww looks like you had a good 2009!
i hope 2010 is good for you also.

sadly its still 2009 and only 10am where i live lol.


http://candidnoir.blogspot.com