Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Amateur Night At The Apollo Creed!

am sorry. failed to mention, yesterday, Mr. Klose turned 30.
and he did a stunning job in the match that morning.



My dear Fifi tagged me :]

What you all might not know about me. [State 10 things]

1. i think watching football in the afternoon is kind of turn off-y.
2. i like to play the piano and i enjoy it when noone is watching me play.
3. i like to go on FFS on facebook a whole lot.
4. i think passing on chain letters are a waste of time, but i do it anyway to please some people.
5. i've always wanted to be a travel-photojournalist, instead of an architect.
6. i can actually speak Japanesse more than people think I can, but I sometimes pretend not to know it at all. So, don't be surprised if one day I yell at you in Japanesse.
7. my favourite food on the surface of earth is a Big Mac.
8. sushi and onigiri comes in second place, followed by okonomiyaki.
9. i KNOW that there's someone out there for me, and i have no problem staying unattached until i find him. however lame that sounds, it's true :]
10. although i love France and everything European, i still think the best place to live in the world is Tokyo, Japan.

I tag;
1. Felix
2. Douglas
3. Aiman
4. Winnie
5. Jayne
6. Lee Yee

No comments: