Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the crazy irish boy made me post this!

I am officially grounded until furthur notice :D say thank you to Chelsea people! balik lambat that night kenaa from parents. haha. damn funny. mmkay people all updating their blogs now. eesh ZY, you la. fine, update untuk you.

1. September = the busiest month everr.
2. ZY is going to Nepal with us! Yay! Come, I push you off the Himalayas.
3. My max skills died, Karlson, aren't you proud of me?
4. Sue and I need to go see I Love You, Beth Cooper together.
5. BTS, you have a very nice name :D and eyes tooo.
6. I made a new plurk friend! Hiii Jeremy!
7. Need to start my 'diet' again -.- must gungho that one.
8. Will keep my word to mummy to be a singelton till Aussie. Sue you broke the pack, boo.
9. GAMER! ZOMG we go watch la Athan & Siti Aiman!
10. Boys Like Girls CD, must collect. Paul :D
11. I must control my swearing. I tend to let out too many unwanted words in Athan's holy carrides :D sorrehhh.
12. Ahahah. Siti Aiman, sorry sorry sorry sorry neka neka neka neka... hahhha.
13. Aiyohhh. 3ds Max, I forgot everything already.
14. Chelsea is currently #1 now :D
15. I am the man for walking up 16 flights of stairs today with the Jake. I love my Jake :D

back to history 1, working drawings and studio nowww. die die dieee. aiyohh. 1am already. still nothing on my max T.T it's times like this that I wish I paied attention to S N Low's Revit skills.

i am hungry. rawrr.

1 comment:

Dadoo said...

3-shame you !!
13-shame you !!
14-whateva !
15-16 what ?? 16 .. . ??
p.s : shame you ! :D