Thursday, September 24, 2009

A look into the future;

September has almost come to an end and we'll close another month in our lives soon. Not much is going to happen but this next month;


decipher if you can loves!

To the people related, I can't wait for it to happen and I am so stoked! Especially for Halloween. I remember last year, it was fun. The sight of people in weird looking outfits excite me I suppose. And I forsee that my wallet is going to be getting lighter and lighter as the days pass by b/c it's about.. 13 people's birthdays who fall under that month. Was October making babies season a few years back or what? haha, it's going to be fun I think!

As of now, my workload is still piling up. Working drawings, Studio, PAM Camp, Services, History and dare I say it? STRUCTURES.


zomg say 'YAY!' with me :D

1 comment:

Samantha Chow said...

haha whats ur twitter add girl?