Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Only One

I got tagged by Ju Wei. I love you too :]

Rules :
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?" You say?
Down and Out
Pssshhh. A part of the lyrics say 'Speak now or forever hold your peace.' haha.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Runaway
lol. not exactly planning to runaway but yeah.

3. What do you like in a girl?
Fences
lmfao. fences??

4. How do you feel today?
If We Were A Movie
What? I actually like that song, she doesn't sound half bad.

5. What is your life's purpose?
Slip Away
well.. not really but i tend to 'slip away' from stuff at times.

6. What is your motto?
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Wtff? lol. Nice one.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Bring It
Bring it? Bring what?

8. What do you think of your parents?
On Broadway
if i ever see my parents on broadway, i'd kill myself.

9. What do you think about very often?
Fiction
wow. okay.

10. What is 2+2?
Heaven's A Lie
Hmm, sounds like something I'd say tho. Random much.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
The Trouble With Love
-__-" okayyy...

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Cigarette Smoke
see now, I actually LIKE that persons. totally off.

13. What is your life?
Death Is In Love With Us
what he fuck? ahahahaa.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Time Is Running Out
I agree with that tho, it sounds like a motto more than an action.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Lips Of An Angel
woahhh. totally the right soundtrack for this scene.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Meet Me In The Bathroom
oh my goddd. I NEED to play this in my wedding fo sho. People, remind me please.

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Dismental Repair
... okay.. 'Thing are going to change for the better now, they're going to change.'

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Day Tripper
someone tell me what that means please.

19. What is your biggest fear?
For The Taking
That has no relation to spiders at all. Wtf.

20. What is your biggest secret?
Rockstar
woah, i'm a rockstar and i didn't even know that bitch.

21. What do you think of your friends?
Hope Dies Last
well, i do see hope in some of my friends

22. What will you post this as?
My Only One
no, actually, i've done about 28573928 of these sort.

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
We Think We're Hardcore, Cause We Are
Oh my god. oh my god. that's perfect. really! haha.

Tagged :
1. Fiona - this time, i'll tag you :]
2. Sue - you'd better do this
3. Edwin - you too fooo
4. Felix
5. Aiman
6. Alysha Lee
7. Josh
8. Diana

No comments: